Sunday, April 18, 2010

White supremacists

I think I have seen only one white person in my life outside a morgue. I'm kinda pink myself. I happen to have a white shirt on and I'm certainly not that color. You'd think WHITE supremacists would be covered in white tattoos....but they are covered, sometimes head-to-toe in BLACK tattoos which say how superior it is to be white. You have to guess they are white under all that black ink.

To me it's simple. They are too stupid to notice how ridiculous they are. I know some pretty smart black people, too. They have black tattoos. If you can see the tattoo, the person isn't black. If you can't, you don't know what the tat is about. I suspect they are undercover white supremacists.

American Indians have the worst of it. No tattoo of any color looks good on them. Japanese are the opposite. They are already primered, so some of those Yakuza body-suits can look pretty cool...but you have to know what color ink to use or....ya know, you get all these weird tones and you think you're trippin'; or you have a seizure. 

Anyway, I'm sort of pink, and I wanted a tattoo so I had it done with purple ink so it looks blue. But I didn't want anyone to think I was a white supremacist so I got it on my foot. Just to make it even more interesting, I went to a tattoo artist who was stoned out of her gourd and told her to free-style something. So I have a really cool polynesian/eskimo/WTF sort of thing. I like it! But no one sees it and since my foot doesn't swivel, I don't really know what it looks like either.

People with olive skin tones need to stay away from tattoo artists. Cher had a tramp stamp but when the plastic surgeon pulled her butt up last year it disappeared. I never could tell what color it was supposed to be.

I was talking with a friend and she said she wanted to go to a plastic surgeon. I told her plastic surgeons are just doctors and she needed a magician


Follow me at http://drtom.posterous.com\

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- President Thomas Jefferson

Posted via email from Thus knowledge flows like water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you think. But think first.